See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

November 1, 2013

I'm a Boss Ass...






(DIY Crop Crewneck Sweater [originally a full length sweater from Urban Outfitters], ShopLunaB "RiRi Pant", Jeffrey Campbell Soireé)
I honestly don't know why I bought this sweater. All I know is that when I saw it, I automatically knew I wanted to cut it into a crop crewneck sweater. Probably because the letters aren't too low so it makes a perfect cropped sweater.

I bought these sweatpants because obviously I've really been feelin' the whole sweatpants trend going on right now...perfect for this cold weather. Honestly bought these on implulse (what's new?). I follow Luna B on Instagram and when I saw them post these pants, I went straight to their website and copped it without even thinking about it. Their site seriously runs out of my size the fastest so you have to be on it with them. I love everything they sell on there!

Hope you enjoy this comfy look. I'm back with the headwraps again! #staycurious for my headwrap tutorial coming soon.

#STAYCURIOUS, CuriouserLia

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR OUTFIT AND IM TOTALLY CONVINCED THAT YOU WILL ENJOY A LOT MY NEW POST "WALK THE LINE" WHICH IS ABOUT OUTFITS IN BLACK&WHITE TOO .

    Kisses from Spain http://whatyoushouldwearmen.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mido contacted yet one more motorola milestone mobiel phone on the equal month the moment rolex replica placed devices by means of unbreakable arises. This is equally when which usually any company previously had placed these sort of arises you can find. Mido was first the most important to make sure you launch coronary heart chronograph (a watch by means of all of the fists sorted on the coronary heart) on the month 1945. For 1954 all the breitling replica placed all the world’s most powerful winding resource. For 1967 Mido was first named all the designer for the world’s tightest ladies’ keep an eye on. By means of a great many firsts to make sure you the country's credit scores along with the past about technology, it was eventually small to medium sized marvel which usually Mido was a student in all the cutting edge for several breitling replica sale. Mido’s first of all instant, anti-magnetic and additionally water-resistant keep an eye on stayed on the cutting edge just for across two dozens of years right the way through to 1960s. An alternative device, all the Mido Tool was first a symbol about robustness on the fifties. Very much ın order that a fabulous fake rolex comedian remove for the stage was first centered on all the Mido Tool and your outings. Mido placed the country's commander device for 1959. This is one single spend keep an eye on, the most important about the country's types along with originality at that moment. All the one-time spend lawsuit revolutionized the industry, and additionally greater the life span about devices notably. Mido commander comes with lasted even today, and additionally has become a large number of seriously rolex replica sale devices by means of a couple of private varieties.

    ReplyDelete